Northshore Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school located 27 miles north of Seattle, Washington. NCA has a modern campus on 33 acres overlooking the Puget Sound and Cascade Mountains, 1015 student body, (Toddlers through 8th grade), small class size, classroom technology tools, collaborative grade-level teams, and strong programs in STEM education and Fine Arts. A new middle school building (250 middle school students) was completed this school year. Find out more about current job postings and how to apply by visiting NCA's website: http://www.northshorechristianschools.org/certifiedpositions
For an administrator application, please go to our website.
Benefits of being part of the Christ-centered collaborative team at
Northshore Christian Academy:
- Learning Tools – We use current and constantly updated curriculum and have up-to-date technology and STEM Program.
- LOVE – Our school, located in a beautiful setting near the Boeing Everett Plant, focuses on the love of Jesus Christ in our teaching and school management.
- Longevity – Our faculty and staff stay here – It is a wonderful place to work long term.
- Professional Development – Professional Learning Communitees are vibrant to enhance student learning and faculty learning.
- Continuous Growth – enrollment has grown steadily over the past 15 years.
- Safety – Our school is a clean and safe environment with beautiful new facilities and up-to-date security features.
- Team Effort – Our Superintendent, Principals, Director of Student Learning, Counselors, and Nurses, support both staff and students.
- Advanced Degrees – Many of our faculty hold graduate degrees, however all of our faculty are continually learning and growing, receiving up-to-date industry training in technology tools and curriculum, and regularly meeting in collaborative Professional Learning grade level teams.
- Volunteers – We have a tremendous amount of dedicated parent volunteers supporting our efforts throughout the year.
- Ministry of the Church - Strong, positive, and supportive organization.
Northshore Christian Academy partners with families to provide a superior Christian education developing spiritual, academic, and personal excellence in a Christ-centered environment. The successful candidate will have a passion for engaging staff and students in an active learning environment that accommodates multiple learning styles and incorporates current technology in their instructional efforts with students. Our Academy filters all learning through a Biblical world-view that recognizes Christ as Creator and Lord. We endeavor to train students spiritually, academically, and personally. Northshore integrates faith and learning as we educate and equip the whole child to impact a changing world for the glory of God. The entire process of education is used by the Holy Spirit to bring students into fellowship with God, develop a Christ-like mind, and to train them in godly living, so that they can fulfill God’s total purpose for their lives personally and vocationally.
The focus of the Northshore Christian Academy’s Middle School Principal is as follows:
- To oversee the 6th-8th grade program of Northshore Christian Academy.
- To serve as the instructional leader utilizing best practices to enhance student learning.
- To mentor and provide leadership to the 6th-8th grade teaching staff and the Assistant Principal/AD.
- To provide operational supervision for the Division in collaboration with the other principals.
- To oversee the student learning outcomes that includes spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical development of the students.
- To provide spiritual leadership to the Middle School program that includes the oversight of chapel and spiritual development initiatives.
- To provide support to the administration as directed and as duties are assigned.
- To support the school counseling department objectives in the middle school division.
- To oversee the Athletic program, intramural program, Robotics teams and afterschool program.
- To direct the P.E. Department.
We offer a complete package of benefits including health, life, dental and vision insurance plus a matching retirement fund and 100% tuition discount.
Location/Region: Everett, WA (US - 98203)